Sunday, October 01, 2006

Defeated!!!!

Hi,

Don't shut down the site, some people do not have the time to be constantly going on the internet. I myself only really go on at the weekend. To shut it down would be silly as it has only been running two weeks. Why not put on some photo's or jokes or anything like that?????
I will give you one to start with.

"two girbals sat at a bar having a drink, when one starts shouting "I'VE SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER". The bar goes quiet and looks at the other girbal to see what his reaction would be. He does nothing and continues with his pint. Again the 2nd Girbal shouts "I'VE SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER". Again the bar goes quiet, this time the 1st girbal turns and says.

"Right dad its time we got you home."

Classic comedy.

Please contact chris, vic or myself before you close this site down.!!

Lots of love and god bless

Paul Taylor
(MD - 18plus)

No comments: